Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

$80.00 Somethings got to go!

So Mark drops me off at Skyharbor. My bag is a tad heavy, just a tad, can't figure out why? Lots of time spent thinking about what is in it, where did all this extra weight come from? At the check in counter low and behold the freakin bag weights 72lbs. WHAT? NO WAY!
Yep way. The attendant smiles, holds out his hand "Eighty dollars" please. Smiling I hand him my debit card. After he collects the money he says "You know your allowed two bags. If both bags were more then 50lbs it would only cost you $25." My smile covers what I am thinking.
We arrived at the airport around 8am, and by 8:15am I have been through security, and now am seated with my Wendy's breakfast. While eating I'm still trying to figure out how my bag has grown since my first trip two years ago. It seems like the bag should be smaller not larger. After buying lighter cookware, smaller stove, plus other changes it supposed to be smaller, yet it is not.
Well I guarantee it will be when I head home, yet somethings got to go!
See you in Atlanta.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Carl,
This is Grace House. Nice pics.
About your April 4th's post, you said you lost data by doing system restore (my guess). If that's the case, the system should mark that date as a restore point. So, if you go back and do another system restore to 4/4, you should get your data back (again, my guess) [start/all prgms/accessories /system tools/system restore].
Good luck and safe journey!

housegrace@hotmail.com

Lady on the Gulf said...

Hope your trip goes well and you stay dry. Love Carol